Under the spotlight: twelve questions for Kerry Hill
We have been taking the time to get under the skin of the Maitland Selwyn team members to find out what makes them tick ….. and what ticks them off! This month it’s the turn of Kerry Hill, our Midlands Regional Manager.
1) How and why did you join Maitland Selwyn?
I worked for Maitland as a New Homes Sales Advisor for many years, then left to join the Recruitment world for 5 years. With both New Homes Sales and Recruitment experience this was the perfect job for me!
2) What’s your favourite thing about working for Maitland Selwyn?
My Candidates and clients, as I am a people person my time with them is what I value the most, oh and the Maitland staff of course!
3) What has been your best investment?
4) What has been your favourite role, before joining Maitland Selwyn?
New Homes Sales Consultant.
5) What is your favourite room in your house and why?
My open plan kitchen which has been multi functional as a study while in lockdown and I like the fact it is near to the snack cupboard!
6) What’s your signature dish in the kitchen?
My husband is the chef in our house so I cook a mean beans on toast!
7) Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Anywhere that has sun, a sandy white beach and clear blue sea
8) What do you most dislike about your home?
Too small, having teenage twins means we need to upsize!
9) Have you any pets?
Yes Bella, my cavapoo and best friend
10) What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Party with all my family and friends
11)What is your favourite book and favourite song?
Any James Patterson novels and favourite song Show Me Love by Robyn, takes me back to holidays in the sun!
12) Finally, what 3 things would you take with you to a desert island?
Wine – Red, white and Rose 🙂